Every good photographer needs the knowledge, equipment, and skills to enhance and edit their own photos. If you are looking for a solid foundation or initial introduction to the industry’s standard of graphics and image editor, Adobe Photoshop, then this is the class for you! Learn the basics and much more in this instructor-led course intended to equip you with a great working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
This class is designed to give you the introductory skills and knowledge necessary to start editing your own photos with Adobe Photoshop. During the course we will talk about workflow, layers, color balance, sharpening images, cropping, and much more! You will receive a lesson plan, assignments, and weekly critiquing from both your fellow peers and Jeffrey himself. At the end of 4 short weeks, you’ll be ready to edit and enhance those wonderful images you’ve already taken. Learning and understanding a program like Adobe Photoshop will take your photography skills and experience to a whole new level!
Topics and what to expect during the class:
• We’ll discuss initial preferences, basic setup / navigation, workflow, as well as brushes and filters.
• You’ll learn about layers, levels, rotating, and cropping.
• You’ll learn about making selections, image sizing, resolution, and sharpening.
• You’ll learn how to retouch with cloning tools, remove unwanted objects, and a spot healing brush.
• We’ll talk about preparing your images for printing.
A laptop with a version of Adobe Photoshop CC is required for this class. You should also have basic knowledge of your computers operating system.