Adobe Photoshop Elements is great for photographers who want to take the next step in improving their photo editing abilities. Elements is an Adobe product that offers similar tools as Photoshop, but is easier to navigate and more user-friendly. Throughout this class you will gain confidence and knowledge in editing your images with Adobe Elements.
This class will give you the basic skills for editing your own images. The course, which consists of 3 meetings, will cover everything that you need to know about workflow, layers, color balance, sharpening, cropping and much more. You will receive assignments, a lesson plan and there will be opportunities for critiquing. In just 3 weeks, you will gain the ability to navigate Photoshop Elements in a more sophisticated and confident manner.
Topics Covered in Class
• We’ll discuss initial preferences, basic setup / navigation, workflow, as well as brushes and filters.
• You’ll learn about layers, levels, rotating, and cropping.
• You’ll learn how to make selections, size images, change resolution, and sharpen.
• You’ll be familiarized with the editing tools
• We’ll talk about preparing your images for printing.
A laptop with a version of Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 or 10 is required.
Sign up soon, classes fill up quickly!